For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Alvarado
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Alvarado
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/3/19Order was wrong. We are on a low salt diet, and ordered french fries without salt and 2 medium rare hamburgers. We got salted french fries and well done hamburgers. What a disappointment.
- Rating 5.04/23/19Food was hot and ready on time, Didnt have to wait long.The employees were nice and respectable and showed great customer service i was satisfied with my order thankyou and it came out great. Tha ks Dennys
- Rating 1.02/20/19Ordered online for pick up, said order ready at 9:30. I had had two bad experiences at this location before(other locations are great), but decided I would give them another try, it was an online order what could go wrong. Got to restaurant at 9:40 order not ready waited until 10:00 order finally given to me. Made the mistake of not checking, and of course there was something missing. Usually I would not go back and just deal with it but after all that bad service and delay I could not let it go. Drove back and told lady that I was missing pancakes and she looked at me and said to my face they were there, I checked...Was she calling me a liar?! Like I go around town pulling a scam to get free pancakes. Another host heard and she just got me my pancakes and apologized, it was that easy, why argue. Anyway I just had to post my experience so they fix this issues, place needs more staff and get rid of some bad apples, me, i am not ever going back but maybe so this doesn’t happen to someone else.
- Rating 5.012/25/18Quick easy friendly simple
- Rating 4.012/19/18Food was good felt the to go service is a lot faster and very convenient
- Rating 3.012/18/18When I received my food, part was cold. My order was supposed to get broccoli. Didnt receive it. I was actually disappointed with this order.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Ordered a turkey dinner on thanksgiving and an entire pie, for delivery via the Denny’s website and they forgot the pie and the gravy.
I just put the food in the fridge.
I contacted the store 3 times and they assured me they would refund and contact me and nothing has happened it’s been a couple of days.
- Rating 5.010/16/18Quick and efficient service, friendly staff.
- Rating 5.010/10/18My order get on time hot very good service thank
- Rating 4.09/16/18N/A
- Rating 3.09/5/18Everytime I order online from this Denny's, they never have my order ready at the quoted time and it takes nearly 10-20mins after I get there to get my food. It's almost as if they never even started my order to begin with. The food was good though and the manager was very nice and friendly, I could tell he rushed my order.
- Rating 5.08/14/18We ordered take-out in the evening. As we found for the orders of steak that we've made in the past few months, they were outstanding. The steaks were the best, most flavorful and tender that we have ever had. That is saying a lot, since we are big life-long steak eaters. They even exceeded steaks from steak houses.
When we get into conversations about food, I tell everyone about Denny's steaks.
- Rating 3.07/16/18The floors and ceilings, are filthy, and infected with virus germs, because of after-hours night club customers, visiting Denny's Diner, during the early morning hours, on Friday and Saturday nights, etc.
Tub and Tile, Grout Solution (Kills Virus Germs 99.99%), stock the 1 gallon, @ $15/gal, Disinfectant Sanitizer.
Use at full strength, to spot clean and pre-soak, high traffic areas and locations in the diner, that haven't been inspected or cleaned, recently.
- Rating 4.07/11/18Food was good. Sandwich tasted decent and seasoned fries were still crispy. Chip choc pancakes were great, good ratio of batter and chips.
Service wise, cook followed all special instructions and put plenty of utensils and sauces in bag. Only gripe was the food was not ready at time of arrival. I gave more than enough time for my food to be prepared and ready, I followed the time window. I have a feeling they didn't start making it til I got there.
- Rating 2.07/3/18I came in directly after the online order to ask for scrambled eggs instead and apparently that messed up the whole groove of the place. Got my order and the guy said make sure I have everything since they lost my ticket. There wasnt biscuits and gravy. Like all the sides but no entre. He got it asap but then I have like three huge to go containers for one order. It was the most difficult thing to make one to go order it kinda made me chuckle.
- Rating 1.04/16/18had to cancel the order because they were out of items
- Rating 4.03/14/18Nice Service
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick, accurate service from an online order.
- Rating 2.03/6/18It was great, except one of the breakfast sandwich's on two identical orders came with no egg. I'd give 5 stars otherwise but that's kind of important.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Easy to order, food was ready and hot when I arrived to pick up.