Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/10/18The nachos were excellent and the salads were good, but, there should be a choice of dressing. Also when I first opened the website I saw a Caesar salad with chicken on the menu but when I put in my zip code it disappeared. Only had two choices of salads. Ranch dressing for the seasoned fries would be good too. Will be ordering again in the future.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was good
- Rating 4.09/6/18I love Denny’s
There is great value in the types of food and no skimping of flavor or portions the only thing I get sad about is the fact that I am always missing items from a delivery or service is spotty at restaurant
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food I ordered was ready when it was supposed to be. Everything was delicious! Will order from them again.
- Rating 2.08/29/18Order is somehow always wrong, minor things other than that food is alright
- Rating 5.08/21/18I’m very pleased at the quality of the food and the speed it was ready for pick-up or the speed at which it was delivered
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was great & definitely love the prices.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food and service!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Pretty quick and food was good
- Rating 3.04/4/18I got wrong cook of eggs and missing my drinks. I ordered online and asked my boyfriend to pick it up for me. I trusted denny’s Employees that they know exactly what I ordered online. When my boyfriend arrived, they started asking him what I ordered. My boyfriend forgot to mention the details of how I want my eggs cooked and they just gave him whatever. And didnt give the drinks. So annoyed because those little things would cause me gas and mileage and time to get corrected.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was over charged and did not receive all items order the lady that gave me my order was rude about me questioning it. To top it off she wouldn’t fix my order since I’d already left, what kind of business / customer service is that !
- Rating 3.03/20/18Food is good but over easy eggs are never cooked long enough the slime from the yolk is still there and is disgusting. To go portions should be the same size as if dining in.
- Rating 1.03/19/18There was no eggs in my meal
- Rating 5.01/30/18We love coming here again and again. We enjoy Juan's amazing service every time we have him. He goes above and beyond on every visit.
- Rating 2.01/18/18I would give more business IF your Android app would save my credit card information. That would be easier when I am driving down the freeway at 70+ miles per hour. Every time I save my info. and log in for a new order, credit info is not saved. So I abandon placing order at Denny's that day.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Fries were undercooked. Burger didn’t have the included cheese. They forgot the shakes and made us show the receipt before even making it. Not happy.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Denny’s delivery is the best!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Awesome and fast !
- Rating 1.01/2/18Poor service. Ordered cheesy bacon bite things without the loadedness. The kitchen messed up, the server said they were making us new ones. They bring out the mess up minus the jalepenos but with the sauce still. We did not eat them. Then our food comes out and I ordered 2 biscuits with my meal. What comes out is not even a biscuit. It appeared to be a biscuit microwaved. Didn’t eat it. Our server didn’t even notice we didn’t eat our food. I’m experienced in this business. Have managed restaraunts before. This Denny’s needs help. Call me if you want actual management and improvements. Under its current conditions I will not be returning.
- Rating 1.012/19/17I had placed an online order an hour in advance, for a moon's over my hammy with hash browns and a slamburger. When I arrived, they said they had not received the order. I waited 25min for them to make it, then when I got home, I found they had made me a grilled cheese sandwich and fries. I called the manager Ally, who was apologetic and agreed to a refund.