Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/25/17Honestly it was pretty bad. To start when we got there we were given two bags of food but told we have to wait for our short stack of pancakes. It's at least 10 minutes before someone brings them out while the rest of our food has gotten cold by now. Now when we got home 2 out of the 3 orders were incomplete. The French toast slam missing French toast and the honey jalapeño bacon slam and missing the bacon. The was the final straw that broke the camels back and because of that I went back and requested a full refund. Didn't understand how chefs can over look the details on the order tag unless the waitresses are in the kitchen distracting the chefs from what they should be doing
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great service
- Rating 1.09/11/17I ordered almost 50 dollars worth of food including two milkshakes. When the food came in, the delivery guy told me the shake machine wasn't working and to call the next day when a manager was available to be assisted further. I called the next day and a manager wasn't available and was hung up on. I called again and yet again a manager wasnt available so I spent almost 13 dollars on two shakes that I did not get and apparently cannot get a refund because I can't get ahold of a manager.
- Rating 2.08/28/17Unfortunately, my food was cold and I had sauce spilt all over my fries. I had to wait about 10 minutes before I was helped with my order. The quantity of fries was rather low for what I am used too. I usually do not have a problem with my food from Dennys but this time I had a few problems.
- Rating 3.08/18/17It would be great to be able to order bacon as a side, not turkey bacon - just regular bacon. Also why is French toast not on the menu? Is that normal? You can only order it a slice at a time? Not everyone eats eggs. Frustrating.