Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Blossom Hill Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.05/15/19I ordered fresh fruit, instead of fries, as the side to the Super Bir., But I didn't get the fruit or fries with the order..
- Rating 5.05/6/19I've used online ordering 2 times now & am very impressed
with the setup & on-time service. Will continue to use it because
it is fun to eat on my own patio. 5 stars.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great meal! Great price! Great service! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 1.010/3/18Sadly there was almost little to no meat on my zesty nachos order which was delivered through doordash, even though I added the extra meat to my order there was barely any meat.
- Rating 4.09/10/18The nachos were excellent and the salads were good, but, there should be a choice of dressing. Also when I first opened the website I saw a Caesar salad with chicken on the menu but when I put in my zip code it disappeared. Only had two choices of salads. Ranch dressing for the seasoned fries would be good too. Will be ordering again in the future.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was good
- Rating 4.09/6/18I love Denny’s
There is great value in the types of food and no skimping of flavor or portions the only thing I get sad about is the fact that I am always missing items from a delivery or service is spotty at restaurant
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food I ordered was ready when it was supposed to be. Everything was delicious! Will order from them again.
- Rating 2.08/29/18Order is somehow always wrong, minor things other than that food is alright
- Rating 5.08/21/18I’m very pleased at the quality of the food and the speed it was ready for pick-up or the speed at which it was delivered
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was great & definitely love the prices.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food and service!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Pretty quick and food was good
- Rating 3.04/4/18I got wrong cook of eggs and missing my drinks. I ordered online and asked my boyfriend to pick it up for me. I trusted denny’s Employees that they know exactly what I ordered online. When my boyfriend arrived, they started asking him what I ordered. My boyfriend forgot to mention the details of how I want my eggs cooked and they just gave him whatever. And didnt give the drinks. So annoyed because those little things would cause me gas and mileage and time to get corrected.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was over charged and did not receive all items order the lady that gave me my order was rude about me questioning it. To top it off she wouldn’t fix my order since I’d already left, what kind of business / customer service is that !
- Rating 3.03/20/18Food is good but over easy eggs are never cooked long enough the slime from the yolk is still there and is disgusting. To go portions should be the same size as if dining in.
- Rating 1.03/19/18There was no eggs in my meal
- Rating 5.01/30/18We love coming here again and again. We enjoy Juan's amazing service every time we have him. He goes above and beyond on every visit.
- Rating 2.01/18/18I would give more business IF your Android app would save my credit card information. That would be easier when I am driving down the freeway at 70+ miles per hour. Every time I save my info. and log in for a new order, credit info is not saved. So I abandon placing order at Denny's that day.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Fries were undercooked. Burger didn’t have the included cheese. They forgot the shakes and made us show the receipt before even making it. Not happy.