Denny's Birch Road, Suite 102
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Birch Road, Suite 102
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Birch Road, Suite 102
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Banquet Facilities Available
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesday,s & Saturday,s
- Rating 5.09/10/18Food was good, and was ready for pick up in a timely manner.
- Rating 3.09/8/18Unfortunately every time I ordered food is never ready on the time indicated on the order, I always have to wait at least 10more min.
- Rating 5.08/16/18Fast prompt service, order was complete
- Rating 5.08/15/18I ordered from the the Denny's app and it said it would be ready in 20 min, i get there exactly 20 min later and my food is waiting for me <3
- Rating 3.08/7/18People were nice food was alright not the best like usually but not bad
- Rating 1.07/11/18Once again they got my online order incorrect. It was missing the orange juice and coffee. In addition I waited an extra 7-10 minutes to get the coffee. The restaurant wasn’t busy so I’m not sure why it took so long to get a cup of coffee. Bad management I guess.
- Rating 2.07/11/18Not bad, though pick and delivery can be hit or miss. Too often missing condiments or missing toppings, ie cheese on eggs or caramel sauce for pancakes
- Rating 5.07/11/18Came in and my order was ready. Felt sorry for all those people waiting to be seated, I'm ordering ahead every time. Quick and easy!
- Rating 2.06/26/18I had two previous visits two weeks apart. One was really terrible because of the wait and understaffing. They didn't receive one product (milkshake).
The second they forgot the condiments.
- Rating 1.05/22/18Smoothie was forgotten with my togo order. Realizing the mistake, my smoothie was made when I arrived. It was done so quickly that it was completely undrinkable. There were big chunks of ice, banana, and strawberry. It was a "chunky" smoothie, haha. Anyways, I'm probably not coming back.
- Rating 2.04/16/18They don’t answer the phone pancakes were a little over done and they forgot beads for the meals ordered
- Rating 2.04/4/18I placed an order online. I got a phone called and was told they had ran out of Oreo milkshake. I was still charged for it and a week later I still haven’t heard from the manager (Wendy). What a rip off
- Rating 1.04/3/18Took 30 minutes after the time it said on when to pick up. I overheard one of the waitress that my order was ready but forgot to cook the skillet, hence why my order was 30 minutes late. When I got home the skillet was hot but everything else was cold and hard as a rock. There was no apology from the cashier and simply said to talk to the manager who wasn’t in. I spent $40 and the food and service I got was completely unacceptable
- Rating 3.04/3/18I usually order online on Saturday or Sunday mornings. Almost every time there is an item or two missing from the order. I got into the habit of double or triple checking before I drive off.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Our order was wrong and missing some items
- Rating 2.02/27/18Half of one of our breakfasts was missing in our take out order. We didn’t notice until we got home. Very disappointing.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and excellent food!!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Staff is excellent food is ready and great always.
- Rating 3.011/28/17The Bourbon Burger is delicious. It's hit or miss on whether or not our order will be correct. Especially since the comment fields within the online ordering site is limited. If they took phone orders, it would most likely be less of an issue. They did make silver dollar pancakes on request, and they were so yummy! Improve the ordering process, and customer service, and this store could be great.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Sometimes under manned but the people there, especially the younger guys are absolutely great. One time I went and my food was late but there was a person getting our food that was supposed to be on register and instead decided to help serve my wife and I, despite the fact an elderly man came up and complained about the speed, he still kept a smile on his face and acted professionally and swiftly. Overall I will continue going to eat here when I decide to go out for food.
Tenet at the local apartment complex "Pulse Millenia"