Denny's South Indian Hill Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's South Indian Hill Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's South Indian Hill Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 2.010/30/18I was unhappy because the manager would not give me my AARP discount. He said because I placed my order online. This discourages me from ordering online.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Love the food will Order again
- Rating 2.010/9/18My food was cold and I didnt realize they messed up my order until I got home.
- Rating 5.010/3/18This is the first time that my order was correct in years
- Rating 1.09/20/18Ordered the Strawberry Citrus Pancake Breakfast to go and the pancakes had nothing on it, but we didn't realize until we got home. The order wasn't ready when we got there so we had to wait a while. Food was okay, but our order was incomplete. This experience makes us not want to come back.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Great food and the delivery was on-time! I would use it again and I have always been a fan of Denny's!
- Rating 4.09/6/18Quick service. Good service!
- Rating 5.09/5/18I have been a customer for over 30 years. Food , cost and service is exceptional
- Rating 2.07/31/18I ordered Denny’s to go and when I arrived at the specified time, I quickly received my food and promptly left back home. The problem was the quality of the food. The French toast was hard, the eggs were cold, and the bacon was burnt. I only live 2 minutes away so the eggs shouldn’t have been cold that quickly. The manager at the location was very friendly though.
- Rating 4.07/31/18The order took a little longer than expected and I did not receive the side of toast that comes with with the 2 lumberjack meals I ordered, that was very disappointing. I also didn't receive sugar for my 3 coffees. other than that everything else was good that's why I still gave you 4 stars.
- Rating 3.07/11/18I waited over five minutes trying be attended and waited an extra 10 minutes for my food longer than the estimated time given and my breakfast sandwich had 10 slices of ham ( I think the cook was bothered with the hostess who asked for the sandwich since the order wasn’t complete/ready).
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food is okay and convenient. It would be better if the menu would change more often and give more variety. The quality of the food should improve. The customer service is quite good.
- Rating 4.02/27/18i love takeout. especially when it’s packed on weekends. i order online and pick up then enjoy at home. luckily i only like a few minutes away.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Ordering online was fairly simple but the reason I ordered online was to get the free pie with a $20 or more purchase. My order totaled $34 and when I tried to put the code in for the pie it said the code was no good. The waitress said there was nothing they could do about it. It had to be done online. So no pie even though I placed & paid online
- Rating 3.01/9/18No problems with our order or anything, but the service was horrible. The girl who gave me my food was so rude when I stood there checking my order.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Check out system does not allow for tipping.
- Rating 1.012/13/17I made an online order and called the location to cancel since it was set up for an erroneous day. I was told the order was cancelled and even received an email confirmng that and yet my credit card was still charged. I am very unsatisfied and an trying to dispute charge with bank
- Rating 5.012/12/17Fast and on time sevice..
- Rating 5.012/6/17I love it
- Rating 4.011/28/17Undercooked food but my wife enjoys it.