Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Foothill Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 3.012/4/18Food was great. The location was a little busy when we first arrived and we were seated at a long table with another party.
We were fine with this but it was a little uncomfortable as plenty of seating opened shortly after.
No offer to move was ever made despite the other party growing significantly. They were also sitting purses and children on the table while we were eating. We didn't really let it spoil our meal but the experience didn't really make me want to return.
- Rating 1.011/28/18The delivery man was 25 minutes late and was not friendly and delivered the wrong order.
- Rating 4.011/14/18Food was amazing but one item was missing.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Very quick awesome customer service and yummy food. Very satisfied
- Rating 5.03/26/18Good was good.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was easy to order...food was good...and order was ready when they promised....will order good to go again.....
- Rating 3.01/30/18Although I love Dennys food and prices I am very disappointed that I haven't received my free build a grand slam for ordering online this month! I ordered online atleast every 2 weeks! I've ordered 3 timesomething this month of the free grand slam campaign and haven't received that offer yet!
- Rating 4.01/24/18Would have 5 stars but I haven't received my free grand slam for my online orders in January!
- Rating 2.01/7/18The kitchen was severely understaffed on Christmas. I had to wait an hour for my to online go order. The server told me that they have no control over when the online order tells me the food will be ready. This seems like a design flaw of the program. It told me 15 minutes. There needs to be more training of the servers to greet people when they arrive. I stood at the register for 8 minutes before anyone asked me if I needed to be seated. All of the servers were standing at the counter and looked at me many times but never helped me until another customer walked up and told me I should go somewhere else because it would be an hour or more before I got food. I would have if I hadn’t already paid for my order. During that time, two tables told them to cancel their orders and walked out. They said they had been waiting for an hour for food. The table closest to the register told anyone that walked in that it would be an hour wait for the food. While waiting for my online to go order, I watched a server argue with the table closest to the register because they did not receive 2 items they ordered and she would not remove those items from the ticket. I witnessed when her food came out and she did not receive those items. There did not seem to be a manager on duty to handle all of those angry customers. I felt bad for the employees because the staffing issue was not their fault, but how it was handled was their fault. I think the customers may have behaved better if they were told in advance how backed up the kitchen was. I felt bad for the employees because it was Christmas night and they probably were not getting tips. Customers need to realize that when the kitchen messes up, it’s not the servers fault and should not penalize them by giving a low or no tip.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was great and as ordered. Thanks
- Rating 5.012/5/17N/a
- Rating 5.09/5/17The upland store is great. Clean, consistent, very well staffed. The new menu and prices are very good.