Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Foothill Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/26/18Good was good.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Was easy to order...food was good...and order was ready when they promised....will order good to go again.....
- Rating 3.01/30/18Although I love Dennys food and prices I am very disappointed that I haven't received my free build a grand slam for ordering online this month! I ordered online atleast every 2 weeks! I've ordered 3 timesomething this month of the free grand slam campaign and haven't received that offer yet!
- Rating 4.01/24/18Would have 5 stars but I haven't received my free grand slam for my online orders in January!
- Rating 2.01/7/18The kitchen was severely understaffed on Christmas. I had to wait an hour for my to online go order. The server told me that they have no control over when the online order tells me the food will be ready. This seems like a design flaw of the program. It told me 15 minutes. There needs to be more training of the servers to greet people when they arrive. I stood at the register for 8 minutes before anyone asked me if I needed to be seated. All of the servers were standing at the counter and looked at me many times but never helped me until another customer walked up and told me I should go somewhere else because it would be an hour or more before I got food. I would have if I hadn’t already paid for my order. During that time, two tables told them to cancel their orders and walked out. They said they had been waiting for an hour for food. The table closest to the register told anyone that walked in that it would be an hour wait for the food. While waiting for my online to go order, I watched a server argue with the table closest to the register because they did not receive 2 items they ordered and she would not remove those items from the ticket. I witnessed when her food came out and she did not receive those items. There did not seem to be a manager on duty to handle all of those angry customers. I felt bad for the employees because the staffing issue was not their fault, but how it was handled was their fault. I think the customers may have behaved better if they were told in advance how backed up the kitchen was. I felt bad for the employees because it was Christmas night and they probably were not getting tips. Customers need to realize that when the kitchen messes up, it’s not the servers fault and should not penalize them by giving a low or no tip.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food was great and as ordered. Thanks
- Rating 5.012/5/17N/a
- Rating 5.09/5/17The upland store is great. Clean, consistent, very well staffed. The new menu and prices are very good.