Denny’s N Dale Mabry Hwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Dale Mabry Hwy
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Dale Mabry Hwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18The servers at this location have a bad attitude towards online order customers. I get treated poorly every time I go there.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, [email protected]
- Rating 2.07/16/18Ordered pancakes and they forgot the butter and syrup. Didnt get any utensils. My burger bun was soggy and wet, and the fries were super soggy! The dessert was great though.Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Orders have been ok, except one. Burger meat was very well done (overcooked) and meat had shrunk into almost like a meatball instead of pattie form. Very dry too. I didn't realize this until already long gone and didn't feel like bringing order back. And as with every order, fries are always very small amount in my opinion. Sometimes bun is toasted and sometimes it's not, so not consistent. I prefer it toasted and expect this each time I order burger. Thanks.Response from Denny's8/10/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Wait 30minsResponse from Denny's8/1/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.04/10/18dennys is my favorite restaurant ever... needless to say i have been to many locations but this one by far is one that i love going to over and over again... my visit everytime is awesome and the staff is amazing... i always recommend this location specificallyResponse from Denny's5/1/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 2.03/27/18Three items from my order were left off. I called the restaurant to tell them about this and was informed they would not be able to process a partial refund, but that next time I happened to be in the area, I could get these items comped. Was not the most satisfactory response. But the food was ready when I arrived, tasted OK, and was reasonably priced.Response from Denny's3/28/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 1.03/14/18Food is always cold and sloppy when i receive itResponse from Denny's3/21/18We apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review.
- Rating 5.02/21/18The food was really good, had a nice breakfast, and take-out containers were very good. The young man running the front area for take-out pick-up was very nice and friendly. Will definitely go back for take-out orders if in-dining not possible.Response from Denny's2/22/18Thank-You for your feedback. Just to let you know we are also affiliated with Uber Eats. You can place your order & they can deliver it to you.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I have used "Online Ordering". Sunday and Monday morning at random times. Both times the food was ready on time. Hot. Customer service was on point. Only problem I have had really was that this location has limited parking in front. So I had to park behind the building. Good news that your busy. But stinks for someone that is there less than 3 minutes tops.Response from Denny's2/22/18Thank-You for your feedback. We will work on getting more parking for to-go orders.
- Rating 4.01/24/18I would give this five stars, but I have an issue. I ordered using the app and I bought a grand slam. I was supposed to get a free grand slam after that, but I never received it.Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 5.01/23/18The food and service was great on such a cold day. Very professional. My previous online order never got made. So when I showed up over a half hour after I ordered. The person at the check out grabbed my order and had it made right then. So I had to wait 20 more minutes for it to be made. So this order was a complete turn around. Excited. Will order again.
My bad experience was that I click a email from Denny's saying if I ordered before the 21st. I would receive a "Free Grand Slam". I always order and customize grand slams. Favorite meal for 20 years now. But I do not see the offer on my account to place another order this week.
Thank you!Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 1.01/9/18Ordered online and went when it was supposed to be ready, waited additional 20 minutes. Only for the person to discover the food was already prepared and siting on another counter and was not brought to the cashiers desk. Food was cold/missing sauce for pancakes and wrong hash browns(no cheese).Response from Denny's1/10/18We want to apologize for the service you received at our Denny's. That is not our standard and we want you to see how amazing our restaurant is. Please send me an email with your concern and some details so I can take care of your next visit.
Thank you, Dominique
- RREMC Restaurants [email protected]
- Rating 3.012/15/17The service at this Denny’s is always great, the food is always good. However I’ve twice ordered online only to show up and be told they haven’t received my order. It appears to be through no fault of their own, they say it’s an IT issue, but it’s frustrating for myself and for them to have to rush my order so I’m not standing there waiting too long. Please fix this issue so I can continue using your online ordering service.
- Rating 1.011/6/17You never delivered my food and you still charged my card.And the only reason why I left one star is because there was no option for no stars
- Rating 1.011/6/17Never received my order no one even picked it up from the Denny’s but you still charged my card what a terrible service . Only reason I left one star is because there was no option to leave no stars
- Rating 5.09/26/17Amazing work
- Rating 5.08/30/17Always efficient. Order always right. Great service!
- Rating 5.08/17/17Best Breakfast ever outside of being homemade! And great service!
- Rating 5.08/11/17This was my first time using this service and everything went smoothly. I will definitely order online again.
- Rating 5.010/30/16Get service