Denny’s S. Schmale Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Schmale Road
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Schmale Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 5.011/1/17Love it !!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent carry out service. Food was packaged and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food is generally good but the service is very lacking. My wife and I used to go in Sunday morning for a nice breakfast and usually get a take out meal once during the middle of the week. Over the past couple months a few new employees have started that spend all of their time flirting with the female waitresses, looking at their cell phones, and don't pay any attention to customers. When we complained to the manager at the time she didn't seem to care and just walked away.
Twice my order was "forgot" to be put in. That is, the server came to take my order, we placed it (this was for dine in by the way) and about 30 mins later when we asked to check on our order, it was revealed to us that it was never put in. She (the manager) said our order would be "rushed" but we had already been waiting a half hour and decided to leave. Once we decided to leave she walked away in a huff and seemed more annoyed at us than at her employees.
Other times it was small mistakes like giving us bacon with our slam instead of sausage, (why do they pretend to write down the order if they can't accurately convey what they've written?). Again this is just the past couple months if you look at my order history you can see we used to frequent this resturaunt.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Food was a bit cold
- Rating 5.08/17/17Fast