Denny’s S. Schmale Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Schmale Road
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Schmale Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●FREE WiFi
- Rating 3.012/18/18They always not delivering my food on time driver always lost and they still managed to not put all my food in the bagResponse from Denny's12/21/18Thank you for this information. We will use it to help us improve. We appreciate your business.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Incredible service that keeps me coming back for more!Response from Denny's11/29/18Thank you! We appreciate your comments, the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Worse customer service
Manager ean guzman
Is rude and very unprofessional
Your website states you deliver and even after paying delivery fee
Store continues to denian delivery
Wont ever come back to this restaurantResponse from Denny's11/29/18We are terribly sorry about this. We are just as frustrated when the delivery services (over which we have no control) fail to pick up or deliver in a timely manner. If there is something more we can do please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Rating 5.010/16/18This Denny’s has improved quite a bit from the last experience I’ve had. Thank you and keep up the great workResponse from Denny's10/17/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 5.010/10/18Awesome food liked how its cooked freshResponse from Denny's10/11/18Thank you. We appreciate both the 5★ and your business!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Found hair in my eggs. So disgusted.Response from Denny's10/11/18Dear Shaquita, So sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. Please call us at 800-733-6697 anytime between 8A - 8P ET M - F. We would like to get some additional information from you.
- Rating 1.09/11/18All food was undercooked and presentation was horrid. Will never order from this location ever again!Response from Denny's9/11/18We are terribly sorry about this :(. If you care to provide more details please either visit the contact page at www.theroadinc.com or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was delivered hot and tasted great! I like Denny’s food and the prices are very reasonable. One of my favorite places to eat.Response from Denny's9/6/18Thank you for the 5★. And thank you for your business!
- Rating 1.09/5/18Every time I order to go the food is always cold. And their portion size is sooo small for what your paying. This was my 2nd time ordering to go. I think I'm done with this place. They need to upgrade their menu and give more. You order side veggies and they give you 4 pieces. No thank youResponse from Denny's9/6/18I am sorry we disappointed; we will strive to do better. Thank you.
- Rating 3.07/17/18It was ok. I ordered for my husband, my son and I. The amount of what my husband looked really small and we ordered sausage with his order and it wasn't there. Yes we paid for it but there was none in the bag. We also had to wait for my son's oreo shake drink cuz they almost forgot.Response from Denny's7/17/18Thank you for this information! We will use it to help us improve.
- Rating 1.04/16/18My order was said to be ready at 11:15am. I arrived and was told it was not ready yet, they were working on it. At 11:45am I went up and asked what the current status was, they told me it hadn't been started yet, they were behind in the kitchen. I was unable to get a refund directly as the manager was busy in the kitchen. I have to now follow up and waste more time to get my money back. An overall disappointing experience.
- Rating 2.03/27/18Your burgers were sooooo dry and chewy. The hash browns were underdone. The fries were not crispy and seemed tasteless. The pancakes were excellent.
- Rating 5.03/16/18Bernie is the best server in the INDUSTRY. She is an "Angel", please tell me you you notice her "mad skill"? People love her! People buy from people, I can get breakfast anywhere.....(not as good, lol) but Bernie is the reason I have come to this location.
Thanks-you Denny....is Denny a real person?
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick easy ordering nothing missing
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very attentive and friendly staff members who prepared my to-go order on time.
- Rating 3.01/23/18Promotions by email does not working
- Rating 5.011/1/17Love it !!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Excellent carry out service. Food was packaged and ready when I arrived.
- Rating 1.010/2/17The food is generally good but the service is very lacking. My wife and I used to go in Sunday morning for a nice breakfast and usually get a take out meal once during the middle of the week. Over the past couple months a few new employees have started that spend all of their time flirting with the female waitresses, looking at their cell phones, and don't pay any attention to customers. When we complained to the manager at the time she didn't seem to care and just walked away.
Twice my order was "forgot" to be put in. That is, the server came to take my order, we placed it (this was for dine in by the way) and about 30 mins later when we asked to check on our order, it was revealed to us that it was never put in. She (the manager) said our order would be "rushed" but we had already been waiting a half hour and decided to leave. Once we decided to leave she walked away in a huff and seemed more annoyed at us than at her employees.
Other times it was small mistakes like giving us bacon with our slam instead of sausage, (why do they pretend to write down the order if they can't accurately convey what they've written?). Again this is just the past couple months if you look at my order history you can see we used to frequent this resturaunt.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Food was a bit cold