Denny’s Junction Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Junction Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Junction Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.02/28/18Perfect!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was good
- Rating 3.010/27/17Whenever I submit an order and come to pick it up. My shakes are never ready and I wait an additional 10 minutes for my shakes while my food sits on the counter getting cold. Most of the employees are nice but there was one older blond woman who was very rude to me. In the future I just want all of my food ready when I am told it will be ready and fresh. If that happens, 5 stars for sure.
- Rating 2.010/28/16Slow Service. Didn't get all of the items I was supposed to get and when called to the waitress's attention, she still took a long time to bring it . I was already done eating. The foods not bad if you have time to wait.Response from Denny's11/9/16Larry, thanks for giving us feedback on your recent experience.
The way you were treated at this location was not at all a reflection of Denny’s or of what we expect of our associates. We are committed to doing our best to regain your confidence. It is our hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with a quality dining experience.
- Rating 5.010/28/16we go to Denny's quite a lot, food is good, help is pleasant and helpful. prices are good and very close to our house.Response from Denny's11/18/16Thanks for dining with us, Marlene!
- Rating 5.010/26/16Always excellent food and great serviceResponse from Denny's11/8/16We're glad to hear that, Cathy! Hope to see you soon at America's Diner!