Denny’s W Hwy 50
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Hwy 50
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Hwy 50
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 5.09/20/18They are always friendly when we go in there. Very helpful. It is a joy to eat there because of the staff.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Ordered cheeseburger with nothing on it, not he way it came also ordered the zesty nachos with sour cream on side, didn’t come that.
- Rating 3.08/28/18The food was cold and my house is only 3 minutes from the restaurant.
- Rating 1.07/31/18The fries were very soggy and the burger was a mess when I opened the box.
- Rating 3.07/31/18i am wondering delivery man or woman knows that tip is paid by online. Because I felt like i had to pay tip again when food was delivered. I would not use delivery if I have to pay doulbe tip.
- Rating 2.07/8/18I ordered online to go but when I got there I had to still wait 10 minutes to get my food. I wanted to try this on the way home from work before trying it on my way to work. Glad I did because I would not be able to be 10 minutes late for work. Needless to say I wont be ordering in the morning as there are triple the amount of cars there so it would be even longer.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Since Denny's use the online app, I have starting eating food from Denny's quite a bit. They have a lot of options to choose from and the food is great... My order is correct most of the time....This establishment get's a big thumbs up from me.
- Rating 4.04/16/18The food was hot, delicious and it ready for pickup at the time promised.Response from Denny's4/17/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 2.04/10/18The food that we received was good. However, we did not receive our full order. There was an item missing from 2 different orders.Response from Denny's4/10/18Thanks for stopping by our Denny’s! We are always looking for ways to improve so we really appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!
- Rating 2.04/9/18The staff (I believe an asst. Mgr) was not friendly or seemingly appreciative at all that I decided to spend my money thereResponse from Denny's4/9/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.04/4/18The last two online orders we have placed in the pasg week have been stellar! The woman at the front of house/checkout goes above and beyond to make sure our order is correct. I wish they were all as detailed and efficient as her!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Food was ready when promised
- Rating 5.03/19/18Exactly as ordered, thank you!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food was excellent.Response from Denny's3/28/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great quality food for the price.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great customer service, and great food.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Ordered a smoothie and it had several pieces of aluminum foil in it. Glad I noticed before consuming any of it.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Not disappointed in this store. Food was good. I'm disappointed in false advertising of emails and online app. Both stated you can have a free grand slam on your next order after placing an order online. I called the Dennys corp and was told that was for new customers. LOL. Why did the rewards program send me a dam email for the offer. Also I read all the fine print on the email and app and know where does it say. It ok. I took my business to IHOP. I'm done with Denny's
- Rating 1.01/17/18We frequently order to go as its an easy option for our family. This visit was the worst experience we every had. Our super bird was cold and the turkey wasn't sliced deli meat but rather chunks or turkey? We ordered 2 kids milkshakes and one regular sized. They forgot the milkshake and made it on the spot saying, 'eh this looks like enough', in reality the kids sized had more than the adult. Also they couldn't find any apple crisps that we ordered and we waited while they looked but in reality was already in bag. All and all a mess if service and food. Sad that we won't be trying again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18good service