Denny’s W Hwy 50
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Hwy 50
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Hwy 50
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●15% OFF Military Discount
- ●20% OFF for Veterans/Military every Thursday
- ●15% OFF AARP Discount
- Rating 4.04/16/18The food was hot, delicious and it ready for pickup at the time promised.Response from Denny's4/17/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 2.04/10/18The food that we received was good. However, we did not receive our full order. There was an item missing from 2 different orders.Response from Denny's4/10/18Thanks for stopping by our Denny’s! We are always looking for ways to improve so we really appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!
- Rating 2.04/9/18The staff (I believe an asst. Mgr) was not friendly or seemingly appreciative at all that I decided to spend my money thereResponse from Denny's4/9/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. Our General Manager and District Manager have been given a copy of your feedback and will actively work at improving your next visit!
- Rating 5.04/4/18The last two online orders we have placed in the pasg week have been stellar! The woman at the front of house/checkout goes above and beyond to make sure our order is correct. I wish they were all as detailed and efficient as her!
- Rating 5.03/26/18Food was ready when promised
- Rating 5.03/19/18Exactly as ordered, thank you!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food was excellent.Response from Denny's3/28/18We really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback! See you next time!
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great quality food for the price.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great customer service, and great food.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Ordered a smoothie and it had several pieces of aluminum foil in it. Glad I noticed before consuming any of it.
- Rating 1.01/23/18Not disappointed in this store. Food was good. I'm disappointed in false advertising of emails and online app. Both stated you can have a free grand slam on your next order after placing an order online. I called the Dennys corp and was told that was for new customers. LOL. Why did the rewards program send me a dam email for the offer. Also I read all the fine print on the email and app and know where does it say. It ok. I took my business to IHOP. I'm done with Denny's
- Rating 1.01/17/18We frequently order to go as its an easy option for our family. This visit was the worst experience we every had. Our super bird was cold and the turkey wasn't sliced deli meat but rather chunks or turkey? We ordered 2 kids milkshakes and one regular sized. They forgot the milkshake and made it on the spot saying, 'eh this looks like enough', in reality the kids sized had more than the adult. Also they couldn't find any apple crisps that we ordered and we waited while they looked but in reality was already in bag. All and all a mess if service and food. Sad that we won't be trying again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18good service
- Rating 2.01/9/18Two stars due to lack of customer service upon pickup. I was at the register only to be pushed aside while other patrons approached to pay their final bill. All someone had to do was turn around and grab my food and hand it to me. Instead I was made to wait until someone felt it was convenient to finally acknowledge me after I yelled out "I am just here for a pickup that has already been paid for" and then I was helped. You have to do better than this if you want to start the online ordering process (which seems to work fine), now just complete the process by having a "process" or "system" for picking up orders (a system/process that works). Thanks
- Rating 1.01/2/18We waited the 20 minutes before leaving to pick up our order. When we got there, we ended up waiting an additional 30 minutes.
We later found out that they had ran out of bananas for one item we had ordered. We were then given 2 cups filled with icecream and there was way too much chocolate syrup in them. We ended up throwing them away. Our food was cold, 1 order had some gravy poured on it when, in the description, it stated that it would come with sour cream and did not mention gravy. I did not get what I ordered and I was very displeased with the food that was received. I will no longer be eating at Dennys.Response from Denny's1/8/18We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! We apologize that your visit was below standards. We want you to know that our District Manager is personally reviewing your feedback.
- Rating 1.012/17/17Placed an online order to pick up on lunch break, and barely got to eat my food since it took 12 minutes just for someone to greet me at the front. Never ordering at this location again.
- Rating 4.011/24/17Awesome taste Could have used a little more fries!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Order was ready when I got there. And service was amazingResponse from Denny's10/30/17Thanks for your awesome review! You’re the best!
- Rating 5.010/17/17The service is always great! For my to go orders, everything is on time & they always go over my order before leaving. They make sure you have silverware, sauces & dressing. I love this location. Thank you ladies & gentlemen for always making our visits a good experience. Plus they give military discounts!
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great prompt customer service and outstanding food.