Denny’s Campus Pkwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Campus Pkwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Campus Pkwy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/19My order was ready upon arrival!
- Rating 5.012/5/18Kate M. Food was ready and waiting when I got there. Love that and very rare at other places.
- Rating 1.012/4/18My bacon was crispy hard it was nasty I didn’t like it first time getting a order to go I normally eat in
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great food, great price.
- Rating 1.09/21/18Maybe the worst meal experience I’ve ever had.. entire order was wrong and I’m fairly sure they gave us dirty water for drinks..
- Rating 5.09/5/18Much better than when we ordered from overnight staff.
- Rating 5.08/14/18I really appreciate that you guys are open 24x7 for us. I love to eat my Choco-lava after 1 Am. :P.
- Rating 1.08/14/18It was awful. It was burnt. We were missing part of our order. Stopped by the next day with pictures of our food. The manager remade the meal and it was fantastic.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Good service
- Rating 1.08/7/18Not happy at all. Even with online order which shows 20 mins ready time, i was waiting for 45 mins at the front desk, with some of very rude attendants, i would never go here
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great value, food was ready on arrival.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great
- Rating 3.07/11/18I ordered two items the nachos and chicken strip wraps and fries. The nachos were good but the chicken strip wraps were horrible. The chicken was not cooked all the way. I just had to throw it away. Will not order again anytime soon.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Always a good place to go eat anytime .. always good customer service.
- Rating 2.04/16/18Very slow as usual even when you order ahead of time. Still took over 40 minutes.
- Rating 5.04/9/18My experience was very amazing. **The food was done on time and everything I needed was in the bag. Ordering online makes things more convenient and easy.
- Rating 4.04/3/18The food was really good the server was nice but we had to wait a long time to get served
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was awesome and food was ready at the time I wanted to pick it up. Great experience! I will definitely order take out from here again.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Order was placed online. Food was ready and waiting for me! Service was nice made eye contact with 4 employees all 4 spoke and asked if I was being helped. & I was I placed an order when I got there for a milkshake which was also amazing! I am not from St. Louis, working traveler, it was a much needed warm supper and smile!
- Rating 1.02/28/18I ordered online for a pickup breakfast order. However; the checkout basket forces you to pay at the time of ordering. I have a AARP card so I could not figure out the code for the discount so I paid for my meal as required. When I went to pick up my order I noticed they were crowded but that was okay. I told the register lady that I was picking up my order but I had a discount card (AARP). She immediately told me she can’t do anything about that and that the order was already paid for. I again told her I wanted to use my card but she said no there was nothing she could do about that. So I told her I would just cancel my order then she looked at me and said well I will just let the manager know that and walked away. My thought was all she had to do was cancel the order and re-enter it as a walk in. I was so angry because she looked at me as if I should have known the process. Nevertheless she could have been a little more courteous and polite instead of being so rude. I did not design the online system so how would I know how it works. She never considered helping me she just wanted me out.
Thank you for listening .... Rosalind Owens