Denny’s Taney St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Taney St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Taney St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●MEETING ROOM AVAILABLE
- Rating 1.06/11/19Steak was way over cooked. I ordered rare and got medium well.
- Rating 3.05/9/19Ordered with mobile app and still had to wait on order. Normally very pleased with my order, this time didn't taste to great.
- Rating 5.010/17/18I tend to carry out my food so I can eat in the comfort of my own home, and this place understands that. I never have any trouble with my requests for things to be separated...like garlic bread or toast packed separately, or my chips from the zesty nachos on the side, so they don't get soggy. I love this location, and these people!
Now, if only the emailed coupons were good for situations other than dining in!
- Rating 4.010/9/18The workers were fine. The food left me less than unsatisfied.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Hot and ready when I picked it up.
- Rating 4.09/6/18It wasn't a bad experience at all. One of the meals I ordered online was wrong, but I ended up with more than I ordered when I checked my food at home 30 minutes later. Everything was still warm and tasted pretty good, all in all nothing to complain about really. Thanks
- Rating 5.08/7/18Our food was hot and fresh we really enjoyed it.
- Rating 5.08/7/18Food always hot and delicious. If ever I had a problem its quickly corrected. Excellent customer service.!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Even when they didn't put the whole order in... I had to drive back to pick up the rest..so it was cool
- Rating 4.07/11/18Did not get everything in my order. Did not get the sausage I was suppose to get. O th her than that it tasted excellent.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Always a great experience and superb service!
- Rating 2.06/26/18The last 3 times I've ordered the Super Slam they've forgotten the meat. It's 2 Bacon and 2 Sausage links. I can understand once or twice, but now it feels like it's almost on purpose.
- Rating 2.04/3/18Order breakfast for pickup at specific time frame, get there before hand and food was lukewarm. Never again.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Overall HORRIBLE! I walked in. Hostess was giving someone else my Togo order, customer was steady telling her it’s NOT his. Her response was, “well I didn’t take the order.” I then went up to get my food after he left, she then said “oh, well this must be yours.” I look inside and it’s wrong. Her response again was, “well I didn’t take your order”. I know she didn’t because I placed it online. That still doesn’t explain why I have things in my bag that I DID NOT order & missing things that I DID order. While waiting on my order to be corrected, I went to use the bathroom. Bathroom was FILTHY! When I come back, the order is finished. There’s NO plastic wear or syrup for pancakes I have ordered (3 orders). I ask for some & she has an attitude because of it. When she brings things back she still doesn’t have everything I asked for. Overall this experience was HORRIBLE. I would have been fine if she didn’t have an attitude because they were busy at the moment & people make mistakes. But she does not need to be in the customer service industry! She needs to be fired!!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service
- Rating 2.01/23/18After standing at the counter for for 5 or so minutes, listening to the waitress and her friend talk personal talk, I was finally acknowledged. I explained we were curb side to go and had been outside for 10 mins before my coming inside and was immediately cut off. Waitress asked my name turned and handed me my bag of cold food (been there the whole time) and walked away. After waiting a min or so i got fed up and left. I will not be visiting this location again!Response from Denny's1/24/18Heather, I thank you for your feed back and I will address the issues with the server. I just want to clarify that we do not have a curb side service, the signs you see outside for online parking is to ensure you have a parking space available when you arrive to pick up your food. I am sorry about the confusion.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Didn't have jalepenos and the avocado I ordered was brown.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Pick up. Food was hot , cooked correctly.
- Rating 2.010/2/17Dennys has good food. But when you order and pickup you pray all of it is there. That was the case with our last experience. Shorted food, trips back and forth = cold food.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great value, great service, great food to go! Made to order and ready when you arrive.