Denny’s Camp Bowie Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camp Bowie Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camp Bowie Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.04/9/18My order was ready & correct. The young lady that gave me my order was very friendly & wanted to make sure my order was correct.
- Rating 2.03/20/18I ordered delivery and was unable to get through to the store. I was given an incorrect order and only one egg in a basket. After multiple failed attempts with reaching the store, I called customer service. They informed me that they couldn't get the store via phone either, and they would leave them a note to call us within 5 days. I am still waiting for this to be resolved 3 days later. It should not take multiple days to notify a restaurant of an incorrect order. This has been a rather negative experience.
- Rating 1.011/28/17Horrible experience
- Rating 4.09/5/17Forgot my hash browns. Other than that great customer service.