Denny’s Hillcroft St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hillcroft St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hillcroft St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.09/10/18I placed my online order and waited 20mins to go there. Once I arrived they had no clue about my online order. A gentleman walked over and saw that they never gave the ticket to the cooks to start making my food. The managers were sitting at the table and never apologized to me. The only reason I’m rating this a 3 star is because this young lady who had no idea what was going on made sure that my food was bagged and she personally brought it to me. Oh and by the way she was on her break and still helped me. I wish I knew her name but she is a y’all african American lady that was working the night shift on 9/6/2018.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Poor service, 4 waitresses and still waited on my order, told all four of the waiters I placed an online order and still waited ten minutes!!! Poor service and called and called to try and place my order over the phone and every time I called got a busy signal told your staff and they looked at me stupid
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was great.
- Rating 3.04/9/18The last meal I order was a hamburger & it wasn’t made the way I wanted unfortunately. It was very bland.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food is always ready at the time specified
- Rating 1.02/27/18I went for my pick up but it was not there. They said they never received the order. I have shown them the confirmation email but they said until it’s not in there system they wouldn’t serve me. At the end I went home without my order. The worst experience I have ever had with Denny’s .
- Rating 4.02/4/18Every single day is good service
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excelente cervicio
- Rating 1.012/5/17I order a grab sandwich, I always order this sandwich. But when I get home and open the box I saw small sandwich with ham,egg and cheese. At the moment I call to the location they never answers is desapoment is online order is so incoviviese I place the order and I received nothing else.