Denny’s West Airport
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Airport
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Airport
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/7/17Order 1503744
12/7 at 7:15
Not sure if there was a new cook or if you ran out specific ingredients but my breakfast was horrible. I get the same meal at least 3- 4 a week. My eggs was not made over easy and had burnt parts. and theres a million little onions and tomatoes like they threw pico in there.. That meal was almost $10 and a waste of money
- Rating 5.012/6/17Great service, great food!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food and service is always satisfactory and excellent every time I eat at this location, I keep going back because the food is good, prices are affordable and the overall quality is wonderful.
- Rating 5.012/1/17Wonderful, paid online and was handed food right away instead of having to wait in line.
- Rating 1.011/29/17This location with my recent experience is sorry , when I called to check my order due to the driver being over an hour late the lady who answered the phone didn't have a clue what was going on , she said I thought I picked up.my own order I said no this is for a delivery to my apartment and then she said my driver just picked up my order 6 min ago and there I traffic with all the construction , this lady had no clue I love up the street and it doesn't take 6 mins to deliver my food and at that she was late . when the lady finally arrived to my apartment it was a pregnant woman , they honestly shouldnt allow her to drive she should be in the resturaunt doing something else
- Rating 5.010/10/17Timely, food is always on point and everything I need is always in the bag!
- Rating 5.010/3/17Dennys wow!!! Lo mejor - the best
- Rating 5.010/2/17Order was correct, food great and on time. Wish you guys had a Denver omelette though.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great service when we dine in and when i order to go from online everythong is ready by the time promised.
- Rating 5.09/11/17thank you
- Rating 4.09/11/17I was satisfied with the delivery time as it took only 30 minutes for my food to arrive. I like the convenient way to be able to order my food. However, when I wanted to call and ask questions at the Denny's West Airport diner, the number was incorrect and I was unable to reach the diner. All web sources gave incorrect contact information. Therefore, my recommendation is for this particular diner to update their contact information so that when customers have questions regarding their online option, we can be able to speak to a human being and not hear a message that says the number is incorrect.