Denny’s West Airport
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Airport
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Airport
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was great, service was great as well
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food is always great here! Thanks
- Rating 1.011/6/18I am not happy with the service i received. I used the Denny's app to order food and was emailed that i was going to get my order 12:30am on 11/4/2018. I waited and no food called the restaurant and was told my order was still there noone came to pick it up for delivery. And called Doordash and was told that they did not have a driver. My card was charged for food that i did not get and it took two days to talk to someone about my refund. The restaurant said Doordash was going to give me a refund and Doordash said Denny's was support to give me a refund. Called corporate office of Denny's was told that it will talk 3 to 5 days for a refund im not happy about that but i will wait and see if i will get it. Im not happy with the whole experience will not use the Denny's app again.
- Rating 3.010/31/18Food was tasty as always but a little on the cold side once food arrived via door dash
- Rating 3.010/4/18Ordered a Super Slam but did not receive any sausage or bacon, it ruined the whole. The telephone number that is on the front of the check is not a working number so I could not call to complain. VERY disappointed!!!!!
- Rating 1.010/3/18I personally had a terrible to-go experience. I made an order online to be picked up ASAP estimated 20 min. I arrived at my location 20 min after my order was said to be ready. I waited in line to pick up my order and when it was finally my turn I let them know what name my order was under and she continued to the help the next people behind me without saying anything. I was expecting her to tell me to wait a moment or that she’ll be with me as soon as she can. She literally skipped me which I found to be very rude. Then when she finally found time to help me she said the order wasn’t ready even though at this point it was 30 min after the proposed time. So I waited another 10-15 min for them to basically start my order and rush it out. I finally get my order, go home to eat, and the customized order I made online was completely ignored. Rude customer service, terrible waiting time, and didn’t pay attention to the order I made in the first place.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food n service are always good thanks
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was cooked to perfection. Order was ready when I arrived. Very Friendly staff. Defiantly recommend.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Always nice and simple!!
- Rating 5.09/10/18I'm obsessed with their new Tres Leches pancakes, so delicious! Their breakfast is always good and I really appreciate the consistency.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Hashbrowns were under cooked and bacon not crispy. Everything else was great.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The wait wasn’t long and they were ready when it said they would be even though there was a huge amount of people there already. The process was slightly confusing though, but not enough for me to not try the service again.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The food that was ordered was great, my only complaint isn't with the restaurant: we had it delivered and it was extremely late and the food was very cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Not sure where to start. I'll just leave the one star and move on.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I use to enjoy coming to this location when the nice men ran the front counter. I typically order my food via Denny apps or call in. The last few times there a lady that works the front counter between 7:00am -7: 45 am. Im not sure if its because im African American but i reached out my hand to grab my food and she sat it on the counter instead. Today when i went to pick up my food, she stared at me and continune to do other things to not assist me.. a guy came up to the front that knows ima regular and passed me my food.. I will no longer come to this location
- Rating 4.02/20/18Ordered deilvery to AA Lodge, missing items and Denny’s phone not accepting calls to seek assistance. Food items that were delivered were of excellant quality, arrived hot and as scheduled
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great as always
- Rating 1.012/7/17Order 1503744
12/7 at 7:15
Not sure if there was a new cook or if you ran out specific ingredients but my breakfast was horrible. I get the same meal at least 3- 4 a week. My eggs was not made over easy and had burnt parts. and theres a million little onions and tomatoes like they threw pico in there.. That meal was almost $10 and a waste of money
- Rating 5.012/6/17Great service, great food!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food and service is always satisfactory and excellent every time I eat at this location, I keep going back because the food is good, prices are affordable and the overall quality is wonderful.