Denny’s West Airport
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Airport
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Airport
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18I'm obsessed with their new Tres Leches pancakes, so delicious! Their breakfast is always good and I really appreciate the consistency.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Hashbrowns were under cooked and bacon not crispy. Everything else was great.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The wait wasn’t long and they were ready when it said they would be even though there was a huge amount of people there already. The process was slightly confusing though, but not enough for me to not try the service again.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The food that was ordered was great, my only complaint isn't with the restaurant: we had it delivered and it was extremely late and the food was very cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Not sure where to start. I'll just leave the one star and move on.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I use to enjoy coming to this location when the nice men ran the front counter. I typically order my food via Denny apps or call in. The last few times there a lady that works the front counter between 7:00am -7: 45 am. Im not sure if its because im African American but i reached out my hand to grab my food and she sat it on the counter instead. Today when i went to pick up my food, she stared at me and continune to do other things to not assist me.. a guy came up to the front that knows ima regular and passed me my food.. I will no longer come to this location
- Rating 4.02/20/18Ordered deilvery to AA Lodge, missing items and Denny’s phone not accepting calls to seek assistance. Food items that were delivered were of excellant quality, arrived hot and as scheduled
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great as always
- Rating 1.012/7/17Order 1503744
12/7 at 7:15
Not sure if there was a new cook or if you ran out specific ingredients but my breakfast was horrible. I get the same meal at least 3- 4 a week. My eggs was not made over easy and had burnt parts. and theres a million little onions and tomatoes like they threw pico in there.. That meal was almost $10 and a waste of money
- Rating 5.012/6/17Great service, great food!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Food and service is always satisfactory and excellent every time I eat at this location, I keep going back because the food is good, prices are affordable and the overall quality is wonderful.
- Rating 5.012/1/17Wonderful, paid online and was handed food right away instead of having to wait in line.
- Rating 1.011/29/17This location with my recent experience is sorry , when I called to check my order due to the driver being over an hour late the lady who answered the phone didn't have a clue what was going on , she said I thought I picked up.my own order I said no this is for a delivery to my apartment and then she said my driver just picked up my order 6 min ago and there I traffic with all the construction , this lady had no clue I love up the street and it doesn't take 6 mins to deliver my food and at that she was late . when the lady finally arrived to my apartment it was a pregnant woman , they honestly shouldnt allow her to drive she should be in the resturaunt doing something else
- Rating 5.010/10/17Timely, food is always on point and everything I need is always in the bag!
- Rating 5.010/3/17Dennys wow!!! Lo mejor - the best
- Rating 5.010/2/17Order was correct, food great and on time. Wish you guys had a Denver omelette though.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great service when we dine in and when i order to go from online everythong is ready by the time promised.
- Rating 5.09/11/17thank you
- Rating 4.09/11/17I was satisfied with the delivery time as it took only 30 minutes for my food to arrive. I like the convenient way to be able to order my food. However, when I wanted to call and ask questions at the Denny's West Airport diner, the number was incorrect and I was unable to reach the diner. All web sources gave incorrect contact information. Therefore, my recommendation is for this particular diner to update their contact information so that when customers have questions regarding their online option, we can be able to speak to a human being and not hear a message that says the number is incorrect.