Denny’s N. Parkway Dr.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Parkway Dr.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Parkway Dr.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/3/19Online order took longer than expected
- Rating 1.04/17/19The service was horrible
- Rating 5.04/8/19Lupe from swing shift is awesome, as a result, I will be a frequent customer to the parkway location.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Olive/99 location in fresno on sat night 9/22/18
Server was by herself with female manager, the server was busy taking tables getting the door n handling cash register, the manager was not doing much but was helping tables in back but mostly stood their with attitude did not greet guests or help bag my togo order and gave us dirty looks. Totally unprofessional. She needs to step up and atleast be halfway friendly. The server was doing most of the work by herself. Cook did a l great job on my order.
- Rating 5.07/17/18Customer service is great, food great!!
- Rating 5.06/7/18It was a great experiences compared to past ones it was much faster despite the business at that hour.Response from Denny's6/13/18Thank you for your review, Cristian. We are glad you enjoyed your visit to this Denny's location and we look forward to serving you again soon. :)
- Rating 5.04/9/18Food was hot and ready for pick up.
Custoner service verified order with me before giving order to me.Response from Denny's4/10/18We are glad you had a wonderful meal Sherry. Please allow us to serve you again soon. :)
- Rating 4.03/26/18The service was great and the food was hot and delicious. I used the mobile order feature, which is wonderful, but it doesn’t offer the option for french fries with the breakfast sandwich I ordered.
- Rating 4.02/27/18I just didn’t like waiting for a long time to be attended. Other than that everything was great
- Rating 5.02/23/18Love the convenience of being able to order & pay for my order online as I was able to have my friend pick up the order.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I ordered using the app for my first time. Order was ready on time. Food was fresh. Excellent customer service, very friendly!
- Rating 4.010/27/17Good service , good food , convenient.
- Rating 5.010/17/17My experience at Denny's Restaurant was amazing, the waitress was on point, and the food was very tasty!!!
- Rating 2.010/3/17They forgot my condiments to go with my meals.. And were rude when I addressed it issue
- Rating 5.09/5/17Always a great experience at this Dennys. Very courteous and quick.
- Rating 4.08/29/17Would be nice to be able to use my discounts but your website has no option to apply my AARP discount