Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/20/18The food was ready when I picked up, server was friendly and the food was very tasty. The sandwich was small though and there were only a few fries. I’d recommend better portion sizes.
- Rating 5.09/2/18Excellant Service
- Rating 2.07/31/18Last order was salmon, was very disappointed in the portion bof salmon I received, it looked like a fish stick, I order a lot from Denny's and am usually very satisfied, but my last order was definitely not worth the money
- Rating 5.07/31/18The staff is always great. Customer service is excellent. I always enjoy a good breakfast at a great price.
- Rating 1.07/31/18When purchasing food online from Denny's online menu and delivery, the Lava cake I purchased was not included in the order. I called back to let a representative know and was sarcastically told, "what do you want me to do about it" with a snide laugh, when I asked to speak to a manager, he rushed my complaint as if I were bothering him. Although he gave me the cake, he was less than cordial especially when I asked him to repeat his name because I wasn't sure I heard him the 1st time. I will not be ordering from Denny's online in the future, horrible customer service.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The lady at the front desk had a smart remark cause I was late to pick up my food I asked her if it was hot and she was like your late it’s not gonna be hot
- Rating 4.04/16/18Excellent as usual.
- Rating 1.04/10/18Horrible customer service!!! Manager Ken Horrible customer service! Placed an online order 3/25 in the amount of $22.63. When I arrived for pick up my order was already waiting which was fine but I did not receive service until 15mins later. Asked for manager because server was rude & the manager came out walked passed me & NEVER acknowledged my situation. At this point I just want a refund which I still have not received. I left this location with no food & charged $22.63 for nothing! I will never visit this Denny’s again nor will any friends or family of mine!!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18My food tasted funny.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.04/4/18Messed up my whole order never got a call back
- Rating 5.03/26/18To go orders are packed well, same quality as dine in, and always ready on time. I have become a frequent and repeat pick up customer.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. I arrive 20 minutes like suggested, but the restaurant is locked. I can see people inside even some at the register, and I can see a large group of employees just sitting around talking. I knock on the door for a few minutes and while people turned and saw me did nothing to help. Called the phone number multiple times with no answer. 15 minutes has gone by now, and finally some patrons leave and open the door to exit, but when I try to enter a security guard stops me and tells me to leave and that the store is closed. I try to explain to him that I am here for a food pick up, and he lightly shoves me out of the doorway and locks the door. A few minutes later the same guard returns and lets me in to take the 2 minutes it would have taken to pick up my order that has now been waiting for 20 minutes near the counter. Burger and fries were slightly soggy by that point, and just warmer than room temperature. I live very close and while it doesn't often allow me to do an online order at this store often, I don't think I will be again.
- Rating 4.02/27/18my order was accurate, however the staff was a little cold. Maybe a little more customer service would be nice
- Rating 3.02/27/18Chicken strips were way soggy. Tasted like they were microwaved
- Rating 1.02/20/18No good you guy still charge me of something that was supposed to have been free an then told me to take it up wit T-Mobile cuz it one of there promotions wow
- Rating 3.01/30/18Unfortunately, something is always missing from my orders...no utensils, missing item, wrong item, etc.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Wonderful first time..Food was slightly cold..other than that..I will be orderjng again..even spread the word.
- Rating 4.01/9/18The food was delicious but the customer service needs some work.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great Food ! Expedited Food Pretty Fast ! Great Customer Service !