Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19My food was ready when I wanted it.
Very good burgers.
- Rating 1.012/18/18Ordered online and wasnt aware that when you choose dennys for delivery option, that they would choose for me. I believed that it would be a dennys employee. Turns out grubhub was late. Food was over half an hour late and cold. Called in to complain spoke with manager on duty. He took my name and order number and I was suppose to be refund. Since then nothing has happened. I'm a local and usually dine in. Won't be ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/11/18I am very pleased with my last order and the delivery. The food was delicious and the delivery was exactly 36 minutes. Thank you.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great Food Great Service! Every order I've made to the Crenshaw/Coliseum location has been spot on, NO MISTAKES! I definitely recommend this Denny's to everyone. I haven't dined in yet but I'm sure it will be the same great food and service I have come to rely on for my lunch orders.
- Rating 5.010/25/18This makes my second online order at Denny's and I must say I'm very happy with the process and the accuracy of my order. I will order and pick up from this location in the future. Thank you for great service.
- Rating 4.09/20/18The food was ready when I picked up, server was friendly and the food was very tasty. The sandwich was small though and there were only a few fries. I’d recommend better portion sizes.
- Rating 5.09/2/18Excellant Service
- Rating 2.07/31/18Last order was salmon, was very disappointed in the portion bof salmon I received, it looked like a fish stick, I order a lot from Denny's and am usually very satisfied, but my last order was definitely not worth the money
- Rating 5.07/31/18The staff is always great. Customer service is excellent. I always enjoy a good breakfast at a great price.
- Rating 1.07/31/18When purchasing food online from Denny's online menu and delivery, the Lava cake I purchased was not included in the order. I called back to let a representative know and was sarcastically told, "what do you want me to do about it" with a snide laugh, when I asked to speak to a manager, he rushed my complaint as if I were bothering him. Although he gave me the cake, he was less than cordial especially when I asked him to repeat his name because I wasn't sure I heard him the 1st time. I will not be ordering from Denny's online in the future, horrible customer service.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The lady at the front desk had a smart remark cause I was late to pick up my food I asked her if it was hot and she was like your late it’s not gonna be hot
- Rating 4.04/16/18Excellent as usual.
- Rating 1.04/10/18Horrible customer service!!! Manager Ken Horrible customer service! Placed an online order 3/25 in the amount of $22.63. When I arrived for pick up my order was already waiting which was fine but I did not receive service until 15mins later. Asked for manager because server was rude & the manager came out walked passed me & NEVER acknowledged my situation. At this point I just want a refund which I still have not received. I left this location with no food & charged $22.63 for nothing! I will never visit this Denny’s again nor will any friends or family of mine!!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18My food tasted funny.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.04/4/18Messed up my whole order never got a call back
- Rating 5.03/26/18To go orders are packed well, same quality as dine in, and always ready on time. I have become a frequent and repeat pick up customer.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. I arrive 20 minutes like suggested, but the restaurant is locked. I can see people inside even some at the register, and I can see a large group of employees just sitting around talking. I knock on the door for a few minutes and while people turned and saw me did nothing to help. Called the phone number multiple times with no answer. 15 minutes has gone by now, and finally some patrons leave and open the door to exit, but when I try to enter a security guard stops me and tells me to leave and that the store is closed. I try to explain to him that I am here for a food pick up, and he lightly shoves me out of the doorway and locks the door. A few minutes later the same guard returns and lets me in to take the 2 minutes it would have taken to pick up my order that has now been waiting for 20 minutes near the counter. Burger and fries were slightly soggy by that point, and just warmer than room temperature. I live very close and while it doesn't often allow me to do an online order at this store often, I don't think I will be again.
- Rating 4.02/27/18my order was accurate, however the staff was a little cold. Maybe a little more customer service would be nice
- Rating 3.02/27/18Chicken strips were way soggy. Tasted like they were microwaved