Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. I arrive 20 minutes like suggested, but the restaurant is locked. I can see people inside even some at the register, and I can see a large group of employees just sitting around talking. I knock on the door for a few minutes and while people turned and saw me did nothing to help. Called the phone number multiple times with no answer. 15 minutes has gone by now, and finally some patrons leave and open the door to exit, but when I try to enter a security guard stops me and tells me to leave and that the store is closed. I try to explain to him that I am here for a food pick up, and he lightly shoves me out of the doorway and locks the door. A few minutes later the same guard returns and lets me in to take the 2 minutes it would have taken to pick up my order that has now been waiting for 20 minutes near the counter. Burger and fries were slightly soggy by that point, and just warmer than room temperature. I live very close and while it doesn't often allow me to do an online order at this store often, I don't think I will be again.
- Rating 4.02/27/18my order was accurate, however the staff was a little cold. Maybe a little more customer service would be nice
- Rating 3.02/27/18Chicken strips were way soggy. Tasted like they were microwaved
- Rating 1.02/20/18No good you guy still charge me of something that was supposed to have been free an then told me to take it up wit T-Mobile cuz it one of there promotions wow
- Rating 3.01/30/18Unfortunately, something is always missing from my orders...no utensils, missing item, wrong item, etc.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Wonderful first time..Food was slightly cold..other than that..I will be orderjng again..even spread the word.
- Rating 4.01/9/18The food was delicious but the customer service needs some work.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great Food ! Expedited Food Pretty Fast ! Great Customer Service !
- Rating 4.012/27/17.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Given the proximity of the restaurant and the items ordered, expected the meal to be ready to eat but it arrived cold and required reheating. Instead of tasting fresh it ate like leftovers and consequently I️ would not choose delivery again.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Good service.
- Rating 2.010/10/172nd time they forget condiments I even told them not to forget it but it happened will see if it happens again
- Rating 1.010/2/17My last 2 visits were AWFUL!! Placed an online order 9/27 @ 6:23. Website said order would be done by 7pm. I arrived to pick-up the order around 7:05, only to stand around waiting for someone to help me for 15 minutes. My order was not complete, and for the next 20 minutes the host (Kenny) kept telling me 3 more minutes. Needless to say they had to remake the entire order as 2 of the 3 dinners I order became cold while sitting in the bag on the counter for almost 45 minutes. If I could have gotten a refund I would have!!! (Told my Kenny no refund could be done). My next visit was 9/30. I placed a to go order in person. I paid extra for seasoned fries (did not get them) I paid for extra bacon on my club sandwich ( I got NO bacon) only to be told my the manager I spoke with once home & upset, that the person who took my order was new & and she would ask the cooks to do better. Never did she say come back and let me make the order you PAID for right! NOT HAPPY WITH DENNYS!!!!
- Rating 4.09/20/17Order wasn't quite right but corrected right away.
- Rating 1.09/11/17It was the worst meal ever, first they gave me a steak that looked as if it had been eaten off of and the it was so tuff I couldn't eat it the bottom of the the steak look like it was grey in color, all of that for $19.00
- Rating 1.09/11/17Used Door Dash. Everything was charged a la carte. Had to pay extra for soup and they don't allow you to use your AARP discount.
Will not use again.
- Rating 5.09/11/17my food was ready within the allotted time and the order was made perfectly.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very poor service. I ordered and paid for 2 burger dinners on-line. Manager only had 1 ready. She immediately blamed chef for mistake, did not take any responsibility for checking order when it was received. She did not apologize and made me wait for 2nd order. I finally received 1 hot fresh order and 1 cold burger with cold stale French fries. I normally would not complain but restaurant was Not busy and manager did not apologize and obliviously did not care. Horrible experience and service.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Friendly and right on time. They made sure I had condiments in the bag and utensils as well.