Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/10/172nd time they forget condiments I even told them not to forget it but it happened will see if it happens again
- Rating 1.010/2/17My last 2 visits were AWFUL!! Placed an online order 9/27 @ 6:23. Website said order would be done by 7pm. I arrived to pick-up the order around 7:05, only to stand around waiting for someone to help me for 15 minutes. My order was not complete, and for the next 20 minutes the host (Kenny) kept telling me 3 more minutes. Needless to say they had to remake the entire order as 2 of the 3 dinners I order became cold while sitting in the bag on the counter for almost 45 minutes. If I could have gotten a refund I would have!!! (Told my Kenny no refund could be done). My next visit was 9/30. I placed a to go order in person. I paid extra for seasoned fries (did not get them) I paid for extra bacon on my club sandwich ( I got NO bacon) only to be told my the manager I spoke with once home & upset, that the person who took my order was new & and she would ask the cooks to do better. Never did she say come back and let me make the order you PAID for right! NOT HAPPY WITH DENNYS!!!!
- Rating 4.09/20/17Order wasn't quite right but corrected right away.
- Rating 1.09/11/17It was the worst meal ever, first they gave me a steak that looked as if it had been eaten off of and the it was so tuff I couldn't eat it the bottom of the the steak look like it was grey in color, all of that for $19.00
- Rating 1.09/11/17Used Door Dash. Everything was charged a la carte. Had to pay extra for soup and they don't allow you to use your AARP discount.
Will not use again.
- Rating 5.09/11/17my food was ready within the allotted time and the order was made perfectly.
- Rating 1.08/17/17Very poor service. I ordered and paid for 2 burger dinners on-line. Manager only had 1 ready. She immediately blamed chef for mistake, did not take any responsibility for checking order when it was received. She did not apologize and made me wait for 2nd order. I finally received 1 hot fresh order and 1 cold burger with cold stale French fries. I normally would not complain but restaurant was Not busy and manager did not apologize and obliviously did not care. Horrible experience and service.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Friendly and right on time. They made sure I had condiments in the bag and utensils as well.