Denny’s Spur 350 West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Spur 350 West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Spur 350 West
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/19No complaint about the food. I placed my order online and was told it would be ready at 9:37. I got to the restaurant around 9:35. When I told them I’d placed the order online, they found the receipt. I sat down and waited. After 10 minutes went back to the counter a different person asked if I’d been helped. Told him it was online order and there is the receipt. Sat down again. Finally around 10 the finally brought it out. Not sure why they give you a time it’s ready if no one takes action on it. I could have ordered it to go when I got there and it would have been ready about the same time. Don’t think I’ll Order online again.Response from Denny's4/4/19Hello Tom H., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.011/28/18Ordered online and paid for delivery charge. One of my sides was out so the manager let the door dash driver select a side for me. Fist off how does this diver know what I wanted and why couldn't they have given me a call? When I finally recieved my food it was cold and of coarse the item that the driver chose for me was never given to me. She kept it for herself. I spoke with the manager and she told me that I needed to call the driver and did nothing else to help with my frustration. I did call the driver and she's not going to answer to someone who just left her a tip and kept they're food. I will never ever order online and will probably not be going back to Dennys for a long long time.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Good for the family breakfast, at least we enjoyed the different choices of meals for the kids and adults. We love to go on the weekends, maybe you can help us with some discounts or coupons by email. 😉
- Rating 3.08/15/18Getting correct orders are hit or miss. Last order i went to get it myself and was still missing items. I lack faith in their online orders if this is going to continue being a trend. I want what I pay for and if i don't want to have to come get it for it to be right. Fill the order as if I was at the restaruant.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Denny's has wonderful service! Food is always 100% delicious and order customization is never an issue. Pick-up times are very accurate and food is always fresh!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Good service...Every time I put an order online, they have ready for me when I come to pickup.
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good tasty food
- Rating 3.02/20/18I waited for 45 minutes or more.
- Rating 1.02/20/18The ultimate omelet I order did not include the pancakes.
- Rating 5.012/19/17On time, tasty. People was friendly and happy. My family love that place.
- Rating 1.010/5/17I have several false pending charges from ordering off the website which after 5 days has still not been resolved. I contacted the store - the manager, Victoria, told me "we have no control over that", which I understand, but that is not helpful. I've contacted customer support & haven't gotten the help I need there either. I've literally never had this much of a problem ordering food in my life, much less had such resistance to receiving help in getting this fixed. I will be leaving a Yelp review. I've worked in food service & I have never been inclined to leave a bad review with the singular exception of this unprofessional experience with Denny's.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I normally order online so that I can pick up my order. Overall, Dennys does a great job ensuring that my food is always fresh and hot. The waitstaff are always friendly and the restaurant is clean when I come in to pickup my order. Dennys Euless, you guys are doing an awesome job.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Food is always good but something has been left off of almost every order.