Denny’s Florin Rd
|Monday - Friday|
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Florin Rd
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Florin Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/6/17I placed my order online and I was very disappointed with the customer service and the quality of the products. My order was a half hour late. The pancakes were burnt, black and bitter. The employees were not attentive and were rude.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Very nice staff love the service.Although one of your locations is not listed it is located on Mack rd or Elsie ave.just east of Stockton rd.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I was vary unsatisfied with my meal, they forgot to give us my niece's milk, my pancakes were burnt. It was overall an awful experience I will not be returning to that location at all.
- Rating 2.09/12/17I had placed a $61 order at 11:16 online. Went into the restaurant by 11:35. There were 3 servers on the floor. Not one of them greeted me when I was at the front counter. I had to ask each of them to assist but they'd just look up and wiz on by. One made sure to collect money from other customers that finished eating, while I was waiting. I had to finally speak up and asked Andres where was my order as I still hadn't been acknowledged for the first 5 minutes I was there. Not once did he tell me that my order still hadn't been cooked. By this time, it was about 11:50. He finally brings my order to me. When I asked where was the balsamic dressing and steak sauce, he told me he didn't see either listed on my order (which is ridiculous because the food I ordered comes with these items). I showed him the receipt that showed that they are to come with my order. He says "you know what"...and walks away. Literally, walks away leaving me hanging. Turns out, he went to the back and never showed his face, never gave me the items. I had to ask another waitress what was his name, and she in turn gave me the condiments. Note: I asked who was the manager. The gal said he was cooking - tells me they are short staffed. Customer service needs to improve greatly! Food was good though.
- Rating 1.08/28/17I never ordered anything online! I am very disappointed that there wasnt an option to say " did i make the order" on the email i was sent.