Denny’s Florin Rd
|Monday - Friday|
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Florin Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Florin Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18I had to online order they told me my food was going be ready at a specific time and I got there and my food wasn’t done I had to wait
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good job
- Rating 5.010/25/18The delivery was fast and food was delicious
- Rating 5.010/17/18Best turkey dinner and the utensils and plates are a bonus thanks!
- Rating 1.010/4/18The staff was not helpful one left me just standing there and the other was rude to me when I asked her for help Not going back ever.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Thank u
- Rating 5.09/9/18Thnk you
- Rating 5.08/21/18I ordered my meal from Dennys web site and it was delivered by Doordash. It was delivered in less than half thetime compared to ordering it directly thru Doordash. Everything was in great shape when I got it. Great work Dennys!
- Rating 1.08/8/18After ordering door dash at 1245am with an estimated delivery time of 0130 I waited until 0430 for nothing. At 0830 I was called by door dash asking if I still wanted these now very cold zesty nachos. I said no thanks....now I have 7 emails from Dennys asking me to rate them. So here I am. Thanks for wasting my money. Oh yeah...i also live in Vista, CA so why is the Sacramento Dennys asking for my rating....
- Rating 5.07/24/18I had a great meal with quick and friendly service
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was ready to pick up at the stated time.
- Rating 3.07/11/18Being being it was the holiday, the wait was extra long wish they would have just informed me it would be an extra 20 minutes before I left my home. Other than that, no complaints.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Everything was great, the only thing I would change would be at the location they did not have a pick up line so unfortunately had to wait in the regular line. Other than that everything was perfect.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service!!!
- Rating 5.03/12/18Fast, friendly service. Order was complete and correct. Will definitely be using delivery again. Thank You.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Order was correct for the most part except I asked for sour dough bread for my Cali club I got the bread with seeds on it took it back in shift manager fixed it and apologized for the error and when was fixed the onion rings was cold a fresh batch was not provided with the corrected sandwich.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I placed my order online and I was very disappointed with the customer service and the quality of the products. My order was a half hour late. The pancakes were burnt, black and bitter. The employees were not attentive and were rude.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Very nice staff love the service.Although one of your locations is not listed it is located on Mack rd or Elsie ave.just east of Stockton rd.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I was vary unsatisfied with my meal, they forgot to give us my niece's milk, my pancakes were burnt. It was overall an awful experience I will not be returning to that location at all.
- Rating 2.09/12/17I had placed a $61 order at 11:16 online. Went into the restaurant by 11:35. There were 3 servers on the floor. Not one of them greeted me when I was at the front counter. I had to ask each of them to assist but they'd just look up and wiz on by. One made sure to collect money from other customers that finished eating, while I was waiting. I had to finally speak up and asked Andres where was my order as I still hadn't been acknowledged for the first 5 minutes I was there. Not once did he tell me that my order still hadn't been cooked. By this time, it was about 11:50. He finally brings my order to me. When I asked where was the balsamic dressing and steak sauce, he told me he didn't see either listed on my order (which is ridiculous because the food I ordered comes with these items). I showed him the receipt that showed that they are to come with my order. He says "you know what"...and walks away. Literally, walks away leaving me hanging. Turns out, he went to the back and never showed his face, never gave me the items. I had to ask another waitress what was his name, and she in turn gave me the condiments. Note: I asked who was the manager. The gal said he was cooking - tells me they are short staffed. Customer service needs to improve greatly! Food was good though.